The knowledge of languages is the key to opening new doors in a changing world. The benefits of learning a language in addition to your mother tongue are many, including the following:
- Increases your professional opportunities.
- Develops your ability and spirit of teamwork.
- Helps your self-confidence and communication skills.
- Improves your attention, understanding, memory and intelligence, in addition to your linguistic skills.
- Activates your reasoning skills and your capacity of abstraction and calculation.
- Develops your cognitive skills.
- Helps to assume greater responsibilities.
- Slows down Alzheimer in people vulnerable to the disease.
- Makes it easy to relate with people from all over the world.
- Helps to understand different cultures and to build a more open and tolerant society.
English Center is dedicated to the teaching of foreign languages, mainly English, French and German, since 1985. Ever since, it has been a leader in language teaching in the city of Calahorra as well as in its area of influence both in La Rioja and Navarra.
We offer courses, from elementary to the most advanced level, to children, teens and adults as well as in-company training and school programs.
All our teachers are native and/or bilingual with ample experience and specific training in language teaching.
The recognized efficiency of English Center is based on the fact that our courses are focused on communicating from the very beginning. The objective is not only to have a command of the language structure but also its use in an appropriate and effective way that allows communication. This leads our students to gain confidence in the spoken language in an easy way as well as to get a strong training in language structure.
Our experience for over 25 years has shown that the key to learning a language is based on the professional work of our teachers. This implies having a small number of students per class and direct contact with them.
English Center is an authorized preparation centre for Cambridge English exams since 2013.
Also, we are members of the Federación Española de Centros de Enseñanza de Idiomas (FECEI) since 2014 (http://www.fecei.org).